Thursday, September 19, 2013

Prada, Cavalli & Fendi


JUST CAVALLI


White, florals and prints! Mixed together? Even better. Just Cavalli was a beautiful and fun collection. 

PRADA



I thought Prada gave a one of a kind show. I am definitely a fan because it is so different. I had to double take this, I did not take in what I saw at first and didn't appreciate it. Until I played the video and studied each piece I am forever grateful for a collection out of the ordinary. Personally I would feel like a true icon to rock something like this, therefore I would definitely separate the pieces. That's just because I don't know who could pull that off other than the fashion goddess Anna Dello Russo. But I definitely love the leg warmers and sandals. It gives this feminine collection some edge. The print on the dresses is amazing. The pop of art on the dresses is beautiful. Applause Applause! Love.

FENDI



Designer Karl Lagerfeld presented with a light spectrum of sorbet colors and from the looks of it a breezy material down the runway for Fendi's Spring Collection 2014. See through chiffon played up this runway by letting the body take the lead. Lagerfeld played with geometric shapes and precise lines. The soft dresses made of panelling material with an ombre effect looked so soft for such a hard effect like color blocking. I loved the shimmer of skin we can see through the red pieces. It was like air. I would love to put every picture of this runway show on here but I put my favorites. It is Karl Lagerfeld, how could you know love it?

I hope you enjoy it. 
xo
Mercedes B 

No comments:

Post a Comment