Sunday, September 8, 2013

Love | Hate


"Promote what you love instead of bashing what you hate-"

Recently I've learned it takes more energy and changes your persona to hate something. I let the smallest issues bother me and it would ruin my mood, my day and sometimes a friendship. To be honest I let childish issues like the past election, family issues, friends and lifestyles get to me. I learned everyone has their opinion and Im okay with that. I learned to keep calm and keep it moving when people would instigate. It took me awhile because I am such a stubborn person to let things go. It doesn't concern me so why does it matter? Why get so mad and over think situations? 
Why let someone instigate you so bad that you lower down to a level that you cant turn back from and say things you regret? Things that you don't really mean, you just say that because you knew it would hurt. 
Initially I felt alone and miserable, like my bad mood would never go away. I still sometimes get mad over little issues and then I snap out of it. I really don't care. I see that hating people or issues make me a sad person and I don't want to be that. 
I decided to get a life. Literally. Learn a new language, do yoga and stick with it, try something new, travel, hang out with friends more often and pursue my goals/dreams.
 Fashion has always been my first love and Im having way more fun talking and promoting this than what I hate. I've set some pretty high goals but Im determined to make it happen. It started with this blog and I feel like Im doing pretty good. Although my followers are still low and I've gotten a decent amount of views, I wont let that stop me. I'll keep going. 

Remember life is too short to be mad and hold all the hate inside. 


No comments:

Post a Comment