Sunday, September 22, 2013

Milan Fashion Week, Versace Versace, Dolce & Gabbana and More


As Milan Fashion Week comes to an end.. it hits us with the best designers. 

BOTTEGA VENETA


The collection was very ladylike with lots of ruffles and draping. As with many shows in Milan the colors were sophisticated with black, nude and a deep blue that called for pure elegance. 

DOLCE & GABBANA


As Rachel Zoe would say, I literally died. This collection was everything. It was so rich and full of culture. Being Italian and I still have not gone to Italy, I feel like I was brought there. The delicate blossoms, columns, and the gold coin made this collection. The detail in each piece was perfection. My favorites are obviously the minis, but I love how designers Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce threw in some polka dots. It made this collection feel a little bit more ethnic. 
Bravo! 

EMILIO PUCCI


Pucci presented sexy, cool and sportswear. Obviously they brought the print but had an activewear influence with the sports jacket and skirts/trousers. 

VERSACE


Versace Versace .. I LOVE IT! The collection started out with black but the pastel hues stood out to me. I loved the body chains on such feminine dresses, it toughened up the looks and gave it some Versace edge. Where's Donatella? I love that bitch. 

Those were just a "few" of my faves.. You gotta love Milan Fashion week. 
Now time for the Emmy's. 
Happy Fashion Week Month! 
xo 
Mercedes B 

No comments:

Post a Comment