Thursday, September 5, 2013

Fashion Week | Day 1



Today was the day, the start of it all. Carrie Bradshaw couldn't have said it any better; "Every year the women of New York leave the past behind them and look forward to the future.. this is known as Fashion Week". 

So far the line up has been amazing with designers like Tadashi Shoji, BCBG Max Azria, Candela and Desigual. Lincoln Center is the place to be for the next 8 days. 



Designer Tadashi Shoji knew how to win my heart with girly pastels, lace, dots and feathers. Overall it was a sweet collection. I want to be swept away in one of his dresses. 
Click here for all Spring 2014 looks. 
Below are a few that stood out to me. 


So lady like, I'm completely in love and would die to be in any of these. 

BCBG MAX AZRIA had a beautiful color palette including my favorite nude and blush tones with a sky blue and another one of my faves, black. 
Click here for more photos. 
Again I pulled some of my favorites. 


The collection is something that can be worn on the street and its not too much yet editorial. I love it. The colors are beautiful and well thought out. 

CANDELA looked like a fun show. 
Again nude and muted colors with a burst of fun. 




Some designers to look for-

Zac Posen
September 8, 2013 @ 7pm
Carolina Herrera 
September 9, 2013 @ 10am
J.Crew
September 10, 2013 @ 9:30am 
Naeem Khan
September 10, 2013 @ 2pm
Michael Kors
September 11, 2013 @ 10am
Rachel Zoe
September 11, 2013 @ 1pm

Happy Fashion Week everyone. 
Dont forget to follow along. 
Personal IG Here
Fashion Page Here
Good Night.
xoxo
Mercedes B 


No comments:

Post a Comment