Monday, September 16, 2013

Burberry Spring/Summer 2014


Lets call Burberry's runway show at London Fashion Week a pastel romance. 
Between the bright colors, beautiful beading, silk printed shirts and the finale of raining rose petals the show looked breathtaking. 
Bravo to Designer Christopher Bailey! He created such a soft, pretty collection. 

I do have a soft spot for girly pieces, no girl could resist.
Take a look at some snapshots of this romantic show. 


Isn't it dreamy? 
 I was expecting Burberry's trademark (beige trench coat) but not one in sight. Except for that mint beaded coat. That one I would do anything to wear. Not everyone was taken away with all the pastels and pink, but I admired every bit of it. 


I cant wait for updates and pictures of Tom Ford tonight. 
#LFW

Mercedes B

No comments:

Post a Comment