Monday, September 23, 2013

2013 Emmy's Fashion | The Red Carpet


Emmy's Fashion, you have to love the red carpet. 

FAVORITES


HEIDI KLUM in Atelier Versace


SOFIA VERGARA in Vera Wang



JANUARY JONES in a pale blush Givenchy gown. LOVE.


CLAIRE DANES in Armani Prive



KERRY WASHINGTON in signature pale color.. Marchesa


JULIANNE HOUGH in gorgeous Jenny Packham


LESLIE MANN in J. Mendel killing it.



LENA HEADEY, Loved it. 


KIERNAN SHIPKA in Delpozo



ROSE BYME in Calvin Klein Collection .. obviously my favorites are the blush tones. 

AND SOME OF MY NOT FAVORITES


MERRIT WEVER looks beautiful. I just think its a little plain, mother of the bride sort of. 


CONSTANCE ZIMMER in Chagoury
I think its the cutoff past the knee. It just looks like its another completely different dress.


SARAH HYLAND in Carolina Herrera. I love CH I just think its a little to grown for this gorgeous young one. 


ZOSIA MAMET in Honor. I've see this chest detail, sort of an exposed bra on the runways of Fashion Week.. but I am not feeling it. 


MAYIM BIALIK in Oliver Tolentino. I don't know if its because its a picture but the texture doesn't look flattering. 


LENA DUNHAM in Prada. I love the dress. I just don't know if I like it on her. Im sorry. 




No comments:

Post a Comment