Friday, August 23, 2013

Where to Eat | Japanese







You know how there are McDonalds people and then Burger King people? Well in Albany, NY you have Hana people or Koto people. I love love Hana Japanese Steakhouse located on Western Avenue in Guilderland. Friday nights my boyfriend and I usually go out to eat, us two, celebrating the weekend and Hana is usually our first stop! 



Sitting at the sushi bar gives you a little bit of a more intimate time at the restaurant. I love watching all the detail the sushi chefs put into each roll. They're so pretty at the end. 





Hana has an amazing selection of special hand rolls and sashimi. Not to mention their cocktails aren't so bad either. I usually order the Angry Dragon or Western Avenue, my boyfriend went with the Volcano tonight. Here's a description of the two. For an entree we share some sort of Hibachi meal or the Salmon Teriyaki is amazing. At the end or beginning of the meal I usually start of with a pot of the Blueberry Cheesecake Tea. Yes I said it, Blueberry Cheesecake Tea. If your into that sort of thing. 

Overall everything is so delicious it always keeps us coming back. Maybe one day I will be convinced to try Koto. 


If your in the neighborhood it's definitely a place worth stopping for. 

Here's the address in case. 
Hana Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar
1620 Western Avenue, Albany, NY 
12203
518-452-4262

No comments:

Post a Comment