Thursday, August 22, 2013

September | Issues


   I'd say I were one of those people who have that sickness of craving Fall in August. The first crisp breeze and chilly night I crave Autumn more and more. I don't mean to rush Summer but I do get excited for the leaves to turn color, apple picking, pumpkin spice anything, and, yes, of course new fall clothes. Although its been awhile since I laid out my back to school outfit, I still get that back to school energy and am super excited to throw on something new, especially with such fabulous fall fashion this year! 
   I've become infatuated with all the new trends. Menswear, Punk, Colored Leather, Crazy furs, Film Noir, Floral, and yes Matte is back! Those big glossy bible thick magazines loaded with designer ads, beauty tips and fashion advice from your favorite editors are your go to guide for this season. 
   Whether your someone who works at the mall or a born socialite, let's have fun this fall.

Click here for ideas on a budget
http://www.instyle.com/instyle/package/general/photos/0,,20430385,00.html


No comments:

Post a Comment