Wednesday, August 21, 2013

It's never too late | Start your day over

For awhile now I've felt like I needed something more in life, a purpose, a new source of happiness, something I could put my focus on. I thought, what could I do that would make me happy and share the beauty I see in life. I've come across blogging before and haven't stuck to it. So why not try it again? This time I'll do it for real. I can't help but let friends|family know every time I try a new restaurant, love a new song, obsess over new fashion trends because that's what makes me happy. I fully intend to inspire everyone else with my purpose, happiness, and hopefully the growth I retrieve from this experience. I'm not looking for quick fame or trying to find myself. I'm trying to create the person I want to be. 
   So this is Day 1. This is me, all of me, creating myself. -


                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment