Friday, August 30, 2013

J.Crew | Enough Said


           I try to stay away from J.Crew because it always becomes an obsession. There is never a time when I just don't like anything AND this season J.Crew has brought it. Every hot trend on the runway is in stores!

Pops of color, Leather, Camo and my personal fave the Sporty trend. 
I think this is my favorite J.Crew Collection yet. 

+Glamour Magazine has given you 32 Genius Outfit Ideas to help you out with choosing this Fall. They did a great job mixing prints and embellished pieces. It's pure genius. 
Click here!

So far I haven't invested too much but I do have a Wish List. 
This item is so far my favorite because I can mix and match it with almost everything; Leather, Camo, Plaid and the Sporty trend. 


Embellished Hat : Shown Here
$48.00


These Shoes are everything. They are missing a heel, but I am so ready to wear these walking to my favorite cafe for breakfast on a Sunday morning.
  
Monk Strap Loafers- $298.00
Click Here!


Now some of my favorite looks






Happy Shopping! 
&& Happy Friday!!

xox
NYFB


No comments:

Post a Comment