Monday, August 26, 2013

MTV | VMA Fashion

So I'm waiting patiently for +Joan Rivers at 9:00pm tonight, I cant even imagine what she has to say about last nights fashion choices. The showstoppers I was looking for didn't cut it. The MTV awards are giving these celebs the opportunity to show off their fashion sense, what they stand for and a handful killed it and the rest should go back and reconsider.

Except for Lady Gaga. But who could not be amazed by her flawless body?! And that wig? I want it.


Here's a list of my faves-

Miley Cyrus in Vintage Dolce & Gabbana 


Ciara in Givenchy


Holland Roland in Naeem Khan


And of course Ellie Goulding in Brian Atwood



And the one's that played it safe-

Taylor Swift in Herve Leger. I think it's a little old but she looks amazing. 



Selena Gomez in Versace. Another dress that was amazing but aged her. I was looking for something fun from her. She's young and hot with a number 1 album this summer. 


Paula Patton in unknown. I think it looks like decoration for Halloween. Sort of costume-y. But hubby Robin Thicke looks amaze.



Lil Kim. I am just speechless. I love her and am a big fan. I just don't get it. That weird fishnet material and the shoes. It just didn't look right. Sorry Lil Kim. 


Sarah Hyland 



Viewer What do you think? 
@Joan Rivers is on now!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment