Tuesday, August 27, 2013

For the home | H&M


  Interior Design has always been a passion for me and I always get giddy inside seeing stores like Zara add a home line. For those who don't know yet the Swedish Retailer H&M now wants to dress your home too! 

I love that Fashion and Interior Design are now associated. With Fashion & Home lines looking to each other for color swatches, patterns and textures it only makes sense for H&M to take advantage of this time and expand their home line into the states. 

With rich colors, metallic pillow covers, floral bedding, glass vases and a special baby/kids line H&M has wowed me! I can't wait to place my first oder. 

Here are some items on the top of my list:

1.  2. 3.  
4.

Pillows Shown here
1. Skull Cushion Cover $9.95
2. Velvet Cushion Cover $6.95
3. Floral Pillow Cover $12.95 
4. Polka Dot Cushion cover $12.95


1.


2.

3.

4.


Decoration Shown here
1. Glass Vase $12.95
2. Moss Knit Blanket $79.95
3. Storage Basket $9.95
4. Candle Holders $9.95

I am not having a baby, right now, but am always curious to see what is out there. Plus it is cute. How could you not resist? Here are few items I may just want to order to put away for when the time happens.



Look at the colors! Love the muted look for baby gear. Especially if your not finding out the gender. 


1.

2.


3. 
3.

1. Wall Decoration $24.95
2. Soft Toy $17.95
3. Hooded Blanket $24.95



Looks like Ikea is not the only place you can find cute and cheap items! 
What do you think? I'd love to hear your opinions. 
Yay or nay? 

xoxo 
NYFB




No comments:

Post a Comment