Saturday, November 8, 2014

Small Business Saturday

Hello followers! I am sorry to have missed out on so much with you. 
I am happy to come back and share everything I've been working on with you. As you can see on my Google account I have launched my own clothing line and opened an online boutique. You can shop online at Mercedesbstyle.bigcartel.com. 
I will post styles and promotions going on as frequently as possible. You can follow me on Instagram at mer_cedesb for more posts. 
Don't forget to support small businesses, it takes a lot to start something of your own. I try to order as much as I can from small businesses rather than corporations. They have enough ;) 
Mercedes B boutique consists of a street style and basic pieces that will always stay classic at affordable prices. I love black/white and neutral colors. I love that the 90's style made a comeback. I was young in the 90's so I couldn't really dress like Jennifer Anniston, Kate Moss, Tyra Banks and the Spice Girls. Now that I'm older I can show a little skin and look ok with crop tops and big flannels. 
I hope you enjoy the pieces Mercedes B is starting out with. I choose carefully. I buy what I would wear so every piece is close to me and not just chosen to make a profit. I buy what I believe people will love and can work with. 
Visit frequently and leave feedback. Thank you for all your support. 

Mercedes B 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment