Friday, November 21, 2014

Christmas Wish List

With Christmas being right around the corner certain items become so much more appealing. 
The past couple of years I say I don't want anything for Christmas and then every one of my favorite retailers send me an email and in that email is every possible thing I never knew existed but now needed. From little gadgets, stocking stuffers and items I would never spend my own money on has now become something I really really want. 
The Holiday Season will really have you feeling crazy so don't over do it. Enjoy the time you have with family and if you exchange gifts put some thought into it. I like getting gifts I won't forget. I mean a Gift Card is always amazing, because you buy whatever YOU want but at the end of the day your not out there buying something completely useless but unforgettable; your putting gas in your car or buying groceries. Let's be honest, its great, but not fun! That's what takes away from the holiday cheer and the meaning of Christmas. You get your friends/loved ones and family members something they won't forget and something that makes them happy not a gift card because its something you think they need. Im not going to remember you buying me my groceries unless you actually take me grocery shopping and then pay for it, lol. You never know, that little knick knack you thought was stupid and a gag gift could really be that little something someone needed to put a smile on their face.
Main point is the Retail Industry works all year like little elves to make up these crazy items and then presents them to the world like a necessity. So have fun this year, you don't have to go overboard to make a point, something little that shows you listen and you care is all.

Heres a list of some items I'd love to open Christmas Morning! 

Round Black Frames
Nasty Gal- $40.00 

Gold Headphones
Nasty Gal- $20.00

iphone Wristlet Case
Nasty Gal $65.00

Instant Smartphone Printer
$199.00

Happy Shopping!!! 
xx Mercedes 

No comments:

Post a Comment