Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Funday | LACE


LACE & a BUTTON UP


Key elements in my style are classic pieces. They're easy and polished. I can always count on a button up to class up any look, besides a classic piece like that always goes well with trends. Especially lace. 


I don't know if I've already mentioned my love for lace this season, but, I love LACE. 
I can't wait to recycle this skirt and wear it with a pair of black flat boots just to toughen it up a bit. 


This shot does no justice, I just love action shots. They're my favorite. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I wore
Military Style Button up from EXPRESS. (Definitely a throwback. About 3-4 years old)
Lace skirt from ZARA.
Similar style shown here & here.
Rockstud shoes by VALENTINO
I bought mine from my favorite retailer Bergdorf Goodman. 
Shown here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now everyone knows my favorite store is ZARA. They always have what I'm looking for and I can count on them for always being on trend. 
Lace is Love, Check out these looks.




Amen Fashion. 
Love it.
xoxo
Mercedes B 






No comments:

Post a Comment