Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Salon Opening | What I wore


Last nights venue was Ando's Salon grand opening in Slingerlands. 
I am so excited about this Salon. Not only because of everything it offers and the looks of it, but my Mom is also a stylist there and she is amazing. 
If you're in need of hair extensions, keratin treatments, color/highlights or just a haircut, Ando Salon is where you need to go. 
Check out the Facebook page at Ando Salon .

And here is what I wore. Since it is a Salon Opening and the traditional color of hairstylists is black, then black it is. Hey, I am not complaining! More flattering for me! (Smile!) 


Trying to figure out what to wear... 



And the lovely, Monica. (My Mom)


And a quick selfie .. 

What I wore:
Top- Express 
Pants- Bebe
Shoes- Valentino

Don't forget to make your appointments with Monica at Ando Salon, at the second location in Slingerlands, New York. 
Also, once again I'd like to thank my followers. The views keep getting higher and higher! Thank you. 
Follow me on Instagram at Mer_cedesB

xoxo 
Mercedes B

No comments:

Post a Comment