Saturday, October 26, 2013

Chilly Saturday Nights | What I wore


Saturday night and my date is with Saratoga and my beau. 
Limoncello Restaurant is a must. If your ever in the area you don't want to miss out.

The cold weather came up on us Northerners within a flash so to keep warm this fall/winter layering is major. If your worried about it adding lb's always start with a fitted tee/tank, a knit top over it and then your coat. The trick is to belt it, show that waist! I love the cold for this reason, each layer gets cuter. 




What I wore:
Asymmetrical Sweater Top: Express, here.
Ankle Jeans: Also Express. 
Shoes: Zara. Last season/sold out.
(If your looking to splurge Christian Louboutin has a style just like this. )
Scarf: Aldo Accessories
Also my favorite Michael Kors bag. 

xo.
Mercedes B

No comments:

Post a Comment